It sees what you can’t. Varia™ RCT715 rearview radar with camera1 and tail light continuously records your ride and automatically saves footage before, during and after events if it detects an incident. The bright tail light makes you more visible to motorists. And Varia RCT715 integrates seamlessly with your Garmin bike computer or the Varia™ mobile app on your paired smartphone to alert you to traffic as you ride. The app lets you easily access your footage, transfer videos or customize camera settings such as data overlays. A selection of operation modes lets you flex camera and tail light features to maximize battery life for longer rides.
Varia™ RCT715 Rearview Radar with Camera:
- See and record what’s behind you with a built-in camera1 that saves footage automatically if it detects an incident
- Capture sharp, clear video in 1080p at 30 fps, or set resolution at 720p to extend battery life for longer rides
- Easily view footage and control the camera via the Varia™ mobile app
- Automatically detects incidents and saves footage before, during and after the event occurs
- Rearview radar detects vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away and integrates with your Edge® bike computer, select Garmin wearables or the Varia™ app on your paired compatible smartphone to provide alerts
- Choose from 3 modes to maximize battery life: always-on, lights and radar only or radar-activated mode, which turns on the camera when an approaching car is detected
- Ready to use right out of the box with included 16 GB SD™ card
- Battery life up to 4 hours with radar and tail light on solid high or night flash, 5 hours on solid low and 6 hours on day flash — all with camera recording at 1080p
1Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this camera device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.