The Boardworks Triton is the ultimate sporty, tough and stable do-it-all paddle board that the entire family will appreciate. Made with their exclusive Bombshell construction and decorated with an attractive island designed wood grain print, this board can take a beating and is stable enough to accommodate all sizes of paddlers. When you need one paddle board to rule them all, get the Triton
SIZE & ABILITY
- Novice MAX. 225 LBS.
- Intermediate MAX. 250 LBS.
- Advanced MAX. 275 LBS.
- Length 10'6" /11'6"
- Width 33"/34"
- Thickness 4 3/4"/4 1/2"
- Volume 224 L./236 L.
- Fin Set SINGLE
- Construction BMB-V
- FCS II CONNECT DOLPHIN - Versatile, high performance, all condition fin with FCS II tool-less fin box system.
Boardwork's Bombshell Veneer construction was developed to produce a lightweight, durable ,and rigid deck with the stunning finish and graphics of our Epoxy Veneer models.
- Low density stringer-less EPS core, CAD designed shape, machine cut and hand finished
- ABS deck for durability and increased stiffness for power transfer and acceleration
- Hand laminated with a blend of fiberglass cloths, bamboo veneer – and automotive grade paint and polish.
- Reinforced ABS rails.
- All components, fin boxes, finger-well, leash and deck plugs are set in high density foam blocks
- Self regulating vent plug to relieve pressure in heat and high altitude