Don’t let the Versa’s beauty fool you – beneath the bamboo grain print is a great all-around touring board constructed with bombshell technology in a compact and manageable package.
As if looks and strength weren’t enough, the Versa is super stable. Its keeled nose cuts smoothly through the chop while the flat sections under the tail and standing area help with a fluid and stable ride. With the performance of an all-around board, the Versa’s unique displacement hull provides the added effortless glide of a touring board without the extra length. Perfect for those early morning or afternoon paddle with friends around the lake.
SIZE & ABILITY
- Novice MAX. 235 LBS.
- Intermediate MAX. 265 LBS.
- Advanced MAX. 285 LBS.
- Length 10'6"
- Width 32"
- Thickness 5 3/16"
- Volume 234 L.
- Fin Set SINGLE
- Construction BMB-V
- FCS II CONNECT DOLPHIN - Versatile, high performance, all condition fin with FCS II tool-less fin box system.
Boardwork's Bombshell Veneer construction was developed to produce a lightweight, durable ,and rigid deck with the stunning finish and graphics of our Epoxy Veneer models.
- Low density stringer-less EPS core, CAD designed shape, machine cut and hand finished
- ABS deck for durability and increased stiffness for power transfer and acceleration
- Hand laminated with a blend of fiberglass cloths, bamboo veneer – and automotive grade paint and polish.
- Reinforced ABS rails.
- All components, fin boxes, finger-well, leash and deck plugs are set in high density foam blocks
- Self regulating vent plug to relieve pressure in heat and high altitude